Tax time

July 13, 2017

By now you should be well on the way to sorting out your 2016-2017 taxes.

If you still need to lodge a tax return for a previous year, it’s important to get up-to-date as soon as possible to reduce the risk of a penalty.

You have three options to lodge your prior year returns — lodge online (if eligible), lodge with a registered tax agent or lodge a paper tax return.

You can lodge previous year’s tax returns online with myTax, except if its from 2013 or earlier.

More in Regional
Login Sign Up

Dummy text